COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
We make every effort to deliver a high-quality service to our clients. If you have a complaint about
our service, we operate a swift and effective complaints handling procedure.
1. Your complaint can be in writing
2. If you wish to make a complaint you should contact Mr R Mitchell, a director of the
company, at our address 11 Blakes Yard, Lymington, SO41 9NW
3. The director will acknowledge the complaint within five working days and advise you of the
person who will be dealing with the complaint and when you can expect to receive a
4. If your complaint should be more appropriately dealt with by another firm, we will ensure it
is referred to them as soon as practicable and certainly no later than 5 working days of
becoming satisfied that another firm is or may be responsible for the matters complained of.
We will advise this to you in writing by way of final response.
5. Your complaint will be thoroughly investigated and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Within twenty days we will provide a detailed response to your complaint in writing or if it is
not possible to respond we will inform you in writing why we have been unable to resolve
6. If we have been unable to complete our investigation within eight weeks after the complaint
was made, we will write to you and explain why there is a further delay.